AWS is an online Cloud Services Provider. If you’re interested in becoming a Cloud Native Software Engineer, learning AWS is going to be critical.
Here is every article that I’ve written about AWS to help you pick it up:
- You’re Alerting Wrong: The Why & How Of Setting An AWS Lambda Alarm Using Error Rate Percentages.
- Should You Use Typescript To Write Terraform? (The Terraform CDK)
- How To Setup Monitoring / Observability On Existing Software (e.g. A Web API): A Practical 5 Step Guide.
- How Do You Look at Console.Log Output of an Amazon Lambda Function?
- The Simplest Possible EC2 Web Server Setup Using Terraform (On AWS)
- Serverless on AWS Lambda: A Comprehensive Comparison Of Approaches (Serverless Framework vs SAM vs Terraform vs CloudFormation)
- 3 Simple Serverless Beginner Projects Ideas
- Misconceptions of Serverless: 5 Things You Thought AWS Lambda Did… But It Doesn’t.
- How to Use AWS KMS in AWS Lambda
- The Ultimate Terraform Workflow: Setup Terraform (And Remote State) With Github Actions
- Master the AWS Lambda Console: A Comprehensive Walkthrough.
- AWS Queues And Lambda Processing: A Simple, Quick Walkthrough.
- Create An AWS S3 Website Using Terraform And Github Actions
- Where (And How) to Start Learning AWS as a Beginner
- How To Get AWS Lambda Logs Into CloudWatch
- Set Up AWS Lambda With An ALB (Load Balancer)
- AWS Lambda on Github Actions: How To Send Zipped Artifacts to AWS S3
- AWS access keys — 5 Tips To Safely Use Them.
- AWS networking fundamentals: A simple guide for software engineers.
- Your personal AWS setup (and how to not get hacked)