AWS is an online Cloud Services Provider. If you’re interested in becoming a Cloud Native Software Engineer, learning AWS is going to be critical.
Here is every article that I’ve written about AWS to help you pick it up:
- Create An AWS S3 Website Using Terraform And Github Actions
- Where (And How) to Start Learning AWS as a Beginner
- How To Get AWS Lambda Logs Into CloudWatch
- Set Up AWS Lambda With An ALB (Load Balancer)
- AWS Lambda on Github Actions: How To Send Zipped Artifacts to AWS S3
- AWS access keys — 5 Tips To Safely Use Them.
- AWS networking fundamentals: A simple guide for software engineers.
- Your personal AWS setup (and how to not get hacked)