My name is Lou.
This website is dedicated to the topic of Cloud Native Engineering.
Cloud Native Engineering teams embrace Cloud technologies and leverage technologies and concepts such as Serverless, Containers, Microservices to move quicker and deliver software faster. The future of technology and engineering is Cloud Native and I truly believe it’s the future.
In order to work as a Cloud Native Engineer, you’ll need to have knowledge of different concepts (build pipelines, Infrastructure as Code, monitoring and observability) and also keep up-to-date with the changes on the main cloud providers such as AWS and GCP. And this website exists to make life easier to you in staying up-to-date and sharp.
Not only do I think Cloud Native Engineering is the future of the technology industry but we have a great opportunity before us to use these new technologies as a way to increase the standard of living for many people around the world. The resources that exist currently about Cloud Native Software Engineering are lacking and as a result the industry is crying out for more and more well informed talent. I want to change this by providing high quality up-to-date and comprehensive information about Cloud Native Software Engineering.
Running this website can take a lot of time, so if you’d be willing to support me you can do so by subscribing for updates, leaving a comment on a post or sending me an email with a question you have. Anything you can do to spread the word about this website so that I can help more people would mean the world to me, so THANK YOU! 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Learning Cloud Native
- Infrastructure as Code: A quick and simple explanation.
- What is a Cloud Native Software Engineer?
- ACloudGuru Review: AWS SysOps Exam Prep.
- 8 Non-Programming Books You Haven’t Considered That Will Boost Your Programmer Career
Cloud Native Engineering Culture
- Common DevOps Myths and Misconceptions
- Why Your Code Review Could Be Doing More Harm Than Good…
- You’re Selling It Wrong — How to Explain DevOps so Your Business Will Care
- Building a Workplace Learning Culture: Starter Kit.